- (open)ServerHPE Proliant G9
HPE Server Option
- HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL120 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Servers
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Servers
- Hard Drives (HDD)
- RAID Controllers
- Server Power Supplies
- Server Memory (HPE RAM)
- Server Caddies
- Server Cables
- Operating System
- iLo Management Cards
- Network Cards
- Server Racks
- Server Drive Bay Kits
- HPE Server CPU Kits
- Server Optical Drives
- Server Fan Accessories
- Media Bay Kit
- HPE Services
- iLO License
- Virtualization Software
- (open)NAS (Network Attached Storage)
- (open)Desktop / Laptop Computer
Monitor - On Sales Models
- (open)External Storage
On Sales - External Hard Drive
- (open)POS - Point of Sale
- (open)Other Categories
© 2017 PC LAN Online Store. All Rights Reserved.
- (open) All Categories
- Hot Deals
- Opened Box
- Contact Us
- Make the most of your interactive environments with a 10-point touchscreen display designed for Windows 8.1. The narrow-bezel HP EliteDisplay E220t Touch Monitor also has Elite-class Full HD, adjustable comfort settings, expansive device connectivity, and integrated stereo audio.
Share your 21.5-inch diagonal Full HD screen with everyone in the room. 178-degree viewing angles and a 3000:1 contrast ratio deliver a consistent image and superb color integrity.1
Designed for touch.
Get a familiar, intuitive touch experience from a display that’s certified for Windows 8.1 and has 10 simultaneous touch points.
No fuss, no muss.
Place this display in high-traffic areas without worry. The edge-to-edge glass screen and narrow bezels are easy to clean.
Now hear this.
Enjoy rich dual-speaker stereo audio for your media without the clutter and cabling of separate hardware.
- Find your comfort zone with customizable tilt, height adjustment, swivel, and pivot settings.
- Connect to your frequently-used devices with VGA, DisplayPort, combo audio, and a USB hub right at the display.
Place it where you need it.
- Free up valuable desk space—the integrated 100-mm VESA pattern supports wall or HP Single Monitor Arm2 mounting.
Your monitor’s new best friend.
- Design the screen for how you work with HP Display Assistant software.
Designed with the environment in mind.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an energy-efficient design.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranties, select optional HP Care Pack Services.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.