HP ETHERNET 10GB 560SFP+ 2P ADAPTER
Availability: Back Order - Please Call for ETA
Do you need a dual-port 10GbE low-cost, low-power adapter designed for your HPE ProLiant Gen8 and select G7 ML/DL/SL server? The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560SFP+ Adapter features both low-cost and low-power in a dual port PCIe v2.0 x8 form factor. The HPE 560SFP+ addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation data center by providing unmatched features for virtualization and scalability that complement the HPE Gen8 server platform. The HPE 560SFP+ comes with both low profile and standard brackets and has two SFP+ cages that enable connections with DACs as well as SR fiber optic modules. It is SR-IOV ready and supports high performance networking features such as VLAN tagging, low latency interrupts, TCP and UDP checksum offloading, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, and PXE boot.
- Addresses the Demanding Needs of the Next Generation Data Center
- The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 560SFP+ Adapter is an easy to install and configure PCIe v2.0 x8 adapter that fits in a standard PCIe slot and comes with low profile and standard brackets. Two SFP+ cages enable connections with DACs and SR fiber optic modules.
- Delivers 20 Gb/s full duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port (40 Gb/s aggregate).
- New I/O technologies increase performance, reduce system power and I/O latency, and support Precision Time Stamping protocol (IEEE 1588 and 802.1AS).
- Optimized for virtualization (VLAN tagging, NetQueue, VMQ, VMDq).
- Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL) at 1 Gb, PXE, MSI-X, NIC teaming, IPv6, and HPE Sea of Sensors 3D Technology.
802.3, 802.1ab, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.3p, 802.1q, 802.3ae, 802.1au, 802.3ap, 802.1as, 802.3ak,802.1qaz, 802.1Qbb
Intel® 82599 Controller
Two ports, each at 20 Gbps full duplex
40 Gbps aggregate full duplex theoretical bandwidth.
PCI-e v2.0 at 8 GT/s, x8
10.8W maximum (10W typical)
Server type supported
802.3, 802.1ab, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.3p, 802.1q, 802.3ae, 802.1au, 802.3ap,802.1as, 802.3ak,802.1qaz, 802.1Qbb
Compatible operating systems
Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Server 2008R2, and HPC Server 2008, 32 and 64-bit
Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7 and 6.1
SLES 10 and 11
VMware 4.1u2 and 5.0u1
Product dimensions (H x W x D)
2.25 x 9.5 x 7.5 in
|Availability||Back Order - Please Call for ETA|