Crucial P5 Plus Gaming SSD - 1TB
Are you ready for next-gen performance? The Crucial® P5 Plus SSD delivers remarkable speed and data protection with sequential reads up to 6,600MB/s1 for transformative computing. Engineered by Micron® with the latest Gen4 NVMe™ technology, the Crucial P5 Plus includes advanced features like full hardware-based encryption, dynamic write acceleration, and adaptive thermal protection to keep your data safe while enhancing system reliability. Designed specifically for intensive workloads, high-quality creative content, and hardcore gaming, the P5 Plus is also backward compatible with most Gen3 systems for ultimate flexibility.
Gen3 backward compatibility
When performance and reliability are critical, build your rig with our Micron Advanced NAND and PCIe® 4.0 NVMe™ technology. Our Crucial P5 Plus is nearly 2x4 faster than our previous generation and boasts read speeds up to 6,600MB/s1. The P5 Plus is developed, manufactured, and tested with Micron for end-to-end quality you can trust.
Get More Done
With cutting-edge technology and stability, the P5 Plus is perfect for intensive uses like gaming, video editing, content creation, and demanding engineering applications.
The P5 Plus offers flexibility. Whether you need an SSD for a Gen3 system upgrade or a new Gen4 build, the P5 Plus is compatible with both. Experience faster boot ups, apps that open in seconds, and games that load as soon as you're ready to play.
Combine performance and durability with the advanced features of our P5 Plus, including industry-leading NAND, innovative controller technology, adaptive thermal protection, dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and encryption capability. All Crucial SSDs also come with our Storage Executive and free cloning software.
Works with PS5™
By installing a P5 Plus with a heatsink in the empty M.2 upgrade slot, PlayStation™ 5 players can expand storage for their game library and quickly run the hottest titles directly from the drive5,6.
One of the largest memory and storage manufacturers worldwide
Micron® has been producing some of the world's most advanced memory and storage technologies for more than 40 years. All Crucial® products are developed by Micron’s world-class engineering team to ensure best-in-class quality and reliability.
Disclaimers & Information
2. Some of the storage capacity is used for formatting and other purposes and is not available for data storage. 1GB equals 1 billion bytes. Not all capacities available at initial launch.
3. Warranty valid for five years from the original date of purchase or before writing the maximum total bytes written (TBW) as published in the product datasheet and as measured in the product’s SMART data, whichever comes first.
4. Calculated by comparing P5 Plus’s sequential reads of 6600MB/s to the previous generation’s (P5) speed of 3400MB/s, or to the SATA’s (BX500) speed of 540MB/s.
5. Sony recommends that NVMe M.2 drives installed in the PlayStation 5 should be used with a heat-dissipation mechanism, such as a heat sink or heat transfer sheet. Inappropriate use of a heat sink, or lack of heat-dissipation mechanism, may cause problems with the P5 Plus and/or PlayStation 5. Micron is not responsible for the user damaging the PS5 or other material.
6. The Crucial P5 Plus meets the performance and form factor requirements for Sony PS5™ when used with a heatsink.