Light. Durable. Beautiful.
- Latitude 7440 Ultralight is Dell's smallest and lightest 14" premium commercial laptop – ideal for busy professionals on the move.
- Latitude 7440 Ultralight comes in a durable ultralight magnesium chassis and stunning River colour.
- An aluminum chassis in Titan Gray is also offered in a latop or 2-in-1 form factor that lets you work your way in 4 different modes – traditional laptop, tent, stand or tablet mode.
Designed to impress
- Dell’s first premium commercial laptop with optional battery-saving Mini-LED backlit technology, which reduces keyboard power usage by up to 75% and increases battery life.
- New 16:10 aspect ratio features 5% more productivity area.
- Optional battery-saving display consumes less power to help maximise battery run time.
- ComfortView Plus options are TUV-certified to reduce harmful blue light and keep your eyes comfortable while you work.
- 24% larger clickpad with improved feel and more room for navigation. Look and sound your best
Look and sound your best
Better connected than ever
- Available Wi-Fi 6E and 4G LTE or 5G options make sure you’re always connected at the industry’s fastest speeds.
- Bluetooth allows you to connect to your favorite peripherals without dongles.
- ExpressConnect joins the best available network, prioritizes conferencing apps and delivers fast data and video downloads with the Dell’s first simultaneous multi-network connection.
Smart about security and privacy
- The industry's most secure commercial PCs offer Dell Safe ID with a dedicated security chip to store and process fingerprint reader credentials, Dell SafeBIOS, TPM chip and lock slot options and pass MIL-STD 810H tests.
- Optional ExpressSign-in detects your presence to wake your system and locks your PC when you walk away.
- Optional Intelligent Privacy features from Dell Optimizer help keep sensitive data private. Onlooker detection texturises your screen when prying eyes are detected, while Look Away Detect recognises when your focus is elsewhere and dims to further protect privacy and save battery life.
Serious about sustainability
First-ever Latitude 7000 generation made with low-carbon aluminum using 50% recycled material in the chassis.
100% recycled and renewable packaging with multipack options for even less waste.
Innovative use of up to 46% bio-based materials in the bottom bumpers.
EPEAT Gold registered.
Performance at your fingertips
- Thermal innovations optimise performance while keeping your PC cool and quiet with new rear venting and user selectable thermal tables.
- These PCs featuring Intel vPro®, an Intel® Evo™ design capability, powered by the 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, are built for what IT needs with the power, responsiveness and battery life that business multitaskers want. Available in either U/P-Series.
- Battery optimisation – ExpressCharge analyses usage to extend run time and charge faster when you need a boost in power. Advanced Charge prevents overcharging to extend battery life.
Optimised for the way you work
Intelligence built around you – Automatically personalise and boost the performance of your Latitude and its entire ecosystem with Dell Optimizer, an AI-based optimisation software that learns and responds to the way you work.
Personalised performance – Intelligence and machine learning elevate productivity by automating performance features across your entire ecosystem.
Get Dell’s most intelligent collaboration experience with smart audio conferencing, connectivity and productivity features, all in one software.
Safe, Secure and Manageable – Optimisation and data collection follow a stringent process to ensure your privacy and security. Easily set up and customise Dell Optimizer features with modular installation.
Dell APEX PC-as-a-Service
|MODEL||Dell Latitude 7440|
|SPECIFICATION SUMMARY||Dell Latitude Core 7440 i7-1355U | 16GB | 512GB | 14" FHD+ Touch | 57Wh | 3Y ProSupport|
|PROCESSOR||13th Gen Intel Core i7-1355U non-vPro (12 MB cache, 10 cores, up to 5.00 GHz Turbo)|
|VIDEO CARD||Intel Iris Xe Graphics|
|MEMORY||16 GB, LPDDR5, 4800 MT/s, integrated|
|STORAGE||512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive, Class 35|
|WIRELESS||Intel Wi-Fi 6E (6 where 6E unavailable) AX211 + Bluetooth|
|PRIMARY BATTERY||3-cell, 57 Wh, Express Charge Capable, Express Charge Boost Capable|
|AC ADAPTER||65W AC adapter, USB Type-C, TCO Gen9 compliant|
|PALM REST||Palmrest, No Security, WLAN, Thunderbolt4, Aluminum|
|LCD||Laptop 14.0" FHD+ (1920x1200) AG, Touch, IPS, 300 nits, FHD IR Cam+IP, WLAN, Aluminum, FHD/IR Camera with ExpressSign-In + Intelligent Privacy, Temporal Noise Reduction, Camera Shutter, Mic|
|INTERNAL KEYBOARD||English US battery-saving mini LED backlit keyboard, 79-key|
|SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT||Intel vPro Disabled|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Windows 11 Pro, English|
|WARRANTY||3Y ProSupport and Next Business Day Onsite Service|