Modernize with Windows Server 2022
Modernize with Windows Server 2022, the cloud-ready operating system that boosts on-premises investments with hybrid capabilities. Get direct business benefits with solutions for greater datacenter efficiency, advanced multilayer security, simplified remote working, and flexible server infrastructure.
Hybrid capabilities with Microsoft Azure
Achieve greater IT efficiency and cost savings by extending your datacenter to Microsoft Azure using a cloud-ready operating system with hybrid capabilities.
Advanced multilayer security
Help protect your business apps and data with multilayer security capabilities like the Secured-core server and enhanced secure connectivity.
More secure remote working
Enable remote users to work productively from nearly anywhere with a platform that provides more secure virtualized apps, remote desktop access, and simplified management.
Modernized server infrastructure
Transform infrastructure and applications with flexible solutions like software-defined storage and networking and a modern app platform.
Accelerate success with Windows Server 2022
- Drive profit with cloud-ready hybrid capabilities that extend the efficiency of cloud to on-premises infrastructure.
- Help protect both infrastructure and intellectual property with holistic security capabilities for detecting and responding to vulnerabilities and emerging threats.
- Keep workers engaged with an enhanced remote user experience that provides access to powerful features like high-performance storage and graphics.
- Save time and money by equipping IT teams with streamlined tools for server management across on-premises and cloud.
- Improve datacenter efficiency and enable app innovation by embracing server modernization.
Don’t forget your Client Access Licenses
Client Access Licenses (CALs) are different from Windows Server software licenses. CALs give users and devices the right to legally access a server installed with Windows Server 2022
- User CALs: Single user with unlimited devices
- Device CALs: Single device with unlimited users
- Additive CALs: Required for advanced server functionality
Operating System Supported
Distribution Media / Method