Cisco® 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) with Cisco IOS® XE Software combine Internet access, comprehensive security, and wireless services (LTE Advanced 3.0 wireless WAN and 802.11ac wireless LAN) in a single, high-performance device. The routers are easy to deploy and manage, with separate data and control plane capabilities.
Lightweight, compact size with low power consumption
● Can be deployed in many different environments where space, heat dissipation, and low power consumption are critical factors (Including Cisco Pluggable smaller form factor technology).
High performance to run concurrent services
● High performance allows customers to take advantage of broadband network speeds while running secure, concurrent data, voice, video, and wireless services. C1160 models will have better overall performance.
High availability and business continuity
● Redundant WAN connections for failover protection and load balancing.
● Dynamic failover protocols such as Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP; RFC 2338), Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP), and Multigroup HSRP (MHSRP).
Consistent, high application performance levels
● The router can run multiple services simultaneously with minimal performance degradation.
Risk mitigation with multilevel security
● Network perimeter security with integrated application inspection firewall.
● Data privacy through high-speed IP Security (IPsec) Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption.
● High-performance VPNs: DMVPN, FlexVPN, GETVPN.
● Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA) to identify malware communications in encrypted traffic using passive monitoring, extraction of relevant data elements, and supervised machine learning with cloud-based global visibility.
● Cisco Umbrella ™ is a cloud security platform that provides the first line of defense against threats on the internet wherever users go.
● Security hardware acceleration.
● Trustworthy systems with Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) and hardware anchor.
Unified control of wired and wireless networks from a common console for streamlined operations
● Simplifies and centralizes configuration and management of wireless and wireline devices. Supports WLAN services without requiring a wireless LAN controller.
● Supports Mobility Express for WLAN-enabled routers.
Remote configuration and management to keep local IT staff lean
● Supports separate console and USB ports. Can be configured to work with optional USB token.
● Supports TR-069.
● Service reliability
● ISR 1000 can provide encrypted traffic performance greater than 350 Mbps.
● A distributed multicore architecture with the dedicated control plane and service plane.
● Remote installation of application-aware services that run identically to their counterparts in dedicated appliances (Future roadmap).
Lower WAN expenditures
● Cisco Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) support for optimized WAN connection.
● Smaller form factor and Cisco Pluggable technology provide additional protection investment and flexibility.
Pay as you grow: IPsec performance upgrade model
● Router IPsec capacity can be increased with a remote performance-on-demand license upgrade (no hardware upgrade) for exceptional savings and CapEx budget management.
IT consolidation, space savings, and improved Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
● Single converged branch platform integrates routing, switching, security, and performance management capabilities.
Business continuity and increased resiliency
● The entire 1000 Series supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and PoE+ power to endpoints (Not available on C1101 and C1109 smaller form factor series).
|Product Description||Cisco Integrated Services Router 1111 - router - WWAN - desktop|
|Device Type||Router - wireless cellular modem - 4-port switch (integrated)|
|Cellular Protocol||UMTS, TD-SCDMA, HSPA+, DC-HSPA+, LTE Advanced, FDD LTE, TDD LTE|
|WAN Ports Qty||2|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Performance||Encryption throughput: 250 Mbps|
|Network / Transport Protocol||IPSec, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS, L2TPv3|
|Routing Protocol||OSPF, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, DVMRP, VRRP, PIM-SM, static IP routing, IGMPv3, GRE, PIM-SSM, policy-based routing (PBR), MPLS, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD), RSVP|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP, RMON, CLI, TR-069|
|Features||Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED), Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), 2T2R MIMO technology, NetFlow, Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), IPFIX, cyclic shift diversity (CSD), Location ID Separation Protocol (LISP), packet aggregation A-MPDU, packet aggregation A-MSDU, Management Information Base (MIB) II, Application Visibility and Control (AVC), Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA), Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS), Encapsulated Remote SPAN (ERSPAN), Embedded Event Manager (EEM)|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11i, IEEE 802.3ah, IEEE 802.1ag, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.11r|
|Power||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||32.3 cm x 24.4 cm x 4.4 cm|
|Localisation||Latin America, Asia Pacific|