- Entry-level wireless access points for small and growing businesses at a cost-sensitive price point.
- Comes with an integrated virtual controller for simple and flexible deployment of multiple access points.
- Support for WPA2/WPA3 secure employee and guest login with Enhanced Open for per user guest access.
- Can be mounted to a standard data wall box or converted to a desktop access point (AP) using optional mounting kit, making it simple to support the most demanding in-room connectivity requirements.
UL 2043 plenum rating EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2 (for deployment in medical environments) Wi-Fi Alliance certified (WFA) 802.11ac with Wave 2 (Wi-Fi 5), WPA2, WPA3, Enhanced Open (OWE)
Power over Ethernet (POE) on E0: 802.3af (class 3) or 802.3at (class 4). When using 802.3af, POE-out on E3 is disabled DC power (48V): no restrictions Power sources are sold separately.
Integrated directional antennas with maximum individual antenna gain of 4.3dBi in 2.4GHz and 6.2dBi in 5GHz.
IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n
External I/O Ports
(1) uplink Gigabit Ethernet port (E0), with POE-in support (802.3at/802.3af) (3) downlink Gigabit Ethernet ports (E1-E3), with POE-out on E3 (802.3af)
The access point ships with single gang wall-box mount kit and desk mount kit.
Dual Radio for simultaneous dual-band operation 5 GHz 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO for up to 867 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5) 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4)