Jabra BIZ 2400 II is a corded professional headset that delivers outstanding sound at both ends of the call. 40% lighter than competing headsets, with super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions. Built to last with a Kevlar-reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.
The most important factor in a contact centre headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly.
The ultra noise-cancelling microphone provides the highest degree of background noise elimination in any of our headsets.
If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, sometimes you’re concentrating on work and want hi-fi sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.
- HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “Air Shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and protects against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II has an extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design. This means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
- 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm lets you find the perfect fit
- Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more
- PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 dB is filtered out before it reaches the agent.
- Super-soft leatherette head and ear cushioning
Works with your phone or platform.
Our headsets and speakerphones work out of the box with over 10,000 traditional deskphones. They are future-proof and compatible with all softphone web-clients and contact centre platforms; from Cisco to Avaya to Genesys Cloud.
Providing excellent customer service starts with reliability. Jabra call centre headsets are simple to use today and will be simple to use tomorrow – no matter how you’ve set up your office.
Your customers will be happy and so too will your workforce.
|Product Description||Jabra BIZ 2400 II USB Duo BT - headset|
|Product Type||Headset - wireless, wired - USB|
|Recommended Use||Portable electronics, computer - communication|
|Headphones Form Factor||On-ear - convertible|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Audio Specifications||Frequency Response 60 - 1600 Hz|
|Max Input Power||20 mW|
|Microphone Active Noise Cancelling||Yes|
|Controls||Volume, mute button, answer/end, programmable button|