The quad-core 1.7GHz TS-932PX fits nine drive bays into the size of a 5-bay NAS. With five 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s drive bays and four 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s bays, the TS-932PX provides the ability to create an HDD/SSD hybrid infrastructure to boost application performance. With two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE LAN ports, the TS-932PX supports next-generation networks for empowering bandwidth-demanding applications and providing smoother file access and sharing.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE RJ45 network ports empower bandwidth-demanding tasks and accelerate file sharing.
- HBS provides comprehensive backup and data recovery; QuDedup deduplicates the data at the source to optimize storage and bandwidth usage, while reducing backup times.
- Snapshots record your system status, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Cloud storage gateways realize hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
- Qtier™ auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable constant storage optimization.
- Increase the storage capacity of the TS-932PX with QNAP TR RAID expansion enclosures or TL JBOD.
High-speed 10GbE and 2.5GbE connectivity
The TS-932PX includes two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE LAN RJ45 ports, providing out-of-the-box support for high-speed networking and supporting Port Trunking and Failover to reinforce your network infrastructure. QNAP also provide many other high-speed networking solutions, including 10GbE/2.5GbE managed/unmanaged switches and network adapters, allowing you to build a budget-friendly high-speed network environment.
|CPU||AnnapurnaLabs Alpine AL324 ARM® Cortex-A57 quad-core 1.7GHz processor|
|CPU Architecture||64-bit ARM|
|Floating Point Unit||✓|
|System Memory||4 GB SODIMM DDR4 (1 x 4 GB)|
|Maximum Memory||16 GB (1 x 16 GB)|
|Memory Slot||1 x SO-DIMM DDR4|
|Flash Memory||512 MB (Dual boot OS protection)|
|Drive Bay||5x 3.5-inch+ 4 x 2.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s|
|Drive Compatibility||3.5-inch bays:
3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
2.5-inch SATA solid state drives
2.5-inch solid state drives
|2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port (2.5G/1G/100M)||2 (also support 10M)|
|10 Gigabit Ethernet Port||2 x 10GbE SFP+|
|Wake on LAN (WOL)||
Only the 2.5GbE port
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 port||3|
|LED Indicators||System Status, LAN, USB, HDD1~5, SSD1-4|
|Buttons||Power, Reset, USB Copy|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||182.7 × 224.6 × 224.1 mm|
|Weight (Net)||3.39 kg|
|Weight (Gross)||4.99 kg|
|Operating temperature||0 - 40 °C (32°F - 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 70°C (-4°F - 158°F)|
|Relative Humidity||5-95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C (80.6˚F)|
|Power Supply Unit||External, 120 W, AC 100 to 240 V|
|Fan||1 x 140mm, 12VDC|
|Sound Level||18.6 db(A)|
|System Warning||Voice prompts or Buzzer|
|Kensington Security Slot||✓|
|Max. Number of Concurrent Connections (CIFS) - with Max. Memory||700|